The Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry is dedicating resources to inspire others to give by extending its Matching Gift Program aimed at significantly changing the future of UCLA Chemistry & Biochemistry through endowed support.
Qualifying gifts of $100,000 to $1 million to the UCLA Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry endowments may be matched at 100%. For example, a $500,000 gift will become $1,000,000! Please email email@example.com about the possibility of matching funds for donations less than $100,000.
- Gifts eligible for matching funds must support new or existing endowments.
- Gifts may be designated to support scholarships, student awards, graduate student fellowships, postdoctoral fellowships, faculty research, chairs, physical space, and many other endowment options within the UCLA Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry (pending appropriate approval).
- Only cash gifts and pledges will be matched. (Corporate matching gifts and deferred planned gifts are not eligible for the match.) Pledges are payable over a maximum of five years. This match will be applied when the full gift amount designated has been received by the university.
- There are limited funds, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Contact Brooke Sanders, Executive Director of Development, UCLA Physical Sciences, 310-794-9045, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss specific details about this exciting opportunity to double the impact of your gift to UCLA’s Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry.