Important Webpages for Students
- MyUCLA - Your web portal for all things UCLA.
- General Catalog - Provides course descriptions. Also has information on majors and degrees, minors, and academic policies.
- UCLA Registrar's Office - Need to get an official or unofficial transcript or verify that you are a full time student? The Registrar’s Office is the place to go. You can view academic calendars, as well as final exam schedules.
- Schedule of Classes - Information on what classes will be offered each quarter.
- UCLA Summer Sessions - Information on Summer Sessions, including courses, fees, and financial aid.
- College Academic Counseling - Provides academic counseling for all students in the UCLA College.
- UCLA Student Research Program (SRP) - Provides information on how to get involved in undergraduate research.
- Tutor List for Spring 2017 - Contact information for Chemistry and Biochemistry tutors.
- Chemistry & Biochemistry Course Websites
- UCLA International Education Office & Education Abroad Program
- Dashew Center for International Students & Scholars - Programs and services for international students and scholars.
- UCLA Library - The UCLA Library system has many resources for students, both in print and online. The website also provides information on library hours, laptop checkouts, and study spaces.
- CARE Fellows Program - The CARE Fellows Program provides students with little or no previous research experience the opportunity to receive financial support while participating in a research project with a faculty mentor.
- UCLA New Student and Transition Programs - Information on orientations and programs for new students and their families.
- Counseling & Psychological Services - Confidential individualized therapy and psychiatric care, provided by a diverse and multicultural professional staff. And they also offer a range of group services and wellness workshops. Their website also provides a free, anonymous screening (On-Line Mental Health Screening link) to help you decide whether professional consultation would be useful.
- Arthur Ashe Student Health & Wellness Center - On-campus health facility designed specifically to meet the needs of all currently registered UCLA students.
- UCLA Career Center - Information on career counseling, job fairs, internships, and more.
- The Daily Bruin - UCLA's student-run newspaper.
Student & Professional Organizations
- Alpha Chi Sigma - Professional and social fraternity for men and women in the chemical sciences.
- American Chemical Society - The top professional organization for the field of chemistry.
- National Science Foundation - Opportunities for research and education funding in all areas of science and engineering.