Maps, Locations, and Parking
Map to the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Travel either North or South on the San Diego Freeway (405) toward Santa Monica.
- Exit at Wilshire Boulevard, turning EAST.
- Travel EAST on Wilshire Boulevard to Glendon Avenue (one street beyond Westwood Boulevard.)
- Turn LEFT (North) onto Glendon Avenue.
- Take the first RIGHT (Lindbrook). Follow the main course of the road which bends to the left and turns into Hilgard Avenue.
- Take Hilgard Avenue to the 4th set of traffic Lights at Westholme.
- Turn LEFT into Campus.
- The Parking Information Booth will be immediately to your right ( UCLA Parking Lot 2.) Obtain the visitor parking permit.
- Young Hall/Chemistry, a brick building, is opposite the SOUTH end of the parking lot (Geology is the brick building to the north)
Charles E Young Drive East, Los Angeles, California 90095