Scholarships & Awards
- Gold Family Financial Grant-In-Aid for Chemistry/Biochemistry Students- Click on this link for information and applications for this $1500 award, given annually to a Chem/Biochem student.
Applications for 2016 are due on October 10!
- UCLA Scholarship Resource Center is the most complete and comprehensive scholarship search on campus! An online database as well as references for where to go and how to go about looking for scholarships is found at the link above.
- ADELANTE! Scholarships - The ADELANTE U.S. Education Leadership Fund offers scholarhips to students of all majors.
- NOBCCchE Undergraduate Research Award - Information about the scholarship competition sponsored by the National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers.
- Honors Programs Undergraduate Summer Research Stipends - An award of $1000 will be given to the student whose research stipend proposal is selected. Student must be from College Honors, Department Honors, or Departmental Scholar programs.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) - Up to $20,000 a year in scholarship support and paid research training at the NIH during the summer and after graduation.
- Asian Pacific Community/Verizon Scholarship Awards - This organization gives five $2000 awards to students entering their second year of college. Students should be majoring in math, engineering, or a technical science.
- US Army Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP) - Under this scholarship, the US Army will pay 100 percent of your tuition for a graduate-level health care degree, plus an additional $20,000 sign-on bonus. Please visit this website for more information on the terms and obligations of the scholarship. Additional information can be found in this PDF.
Please take note of all deadlines before applying for any of the above scholarships as they are subject to change.